All of Our Sites and Apps are Offline
We are currently moving our servers to a new and improved facility.
All of our applications, websites, and interfaces will be unavailable starting Friday June 23 at 3PM PDT, and lasting until 11 AM on Monday, June 26. During this downtime we will move our services into a new data center on the University of Oregon campus. We are doing everything we can to limit the length of this downtime and are alerting you now so that you can start planning.
What Does this Mean for Me?
During this time:
- PBISApps.org resources will be unavailable.
- All web applications will be offline and you will not be able to access data until the end of the downtime.
- Data integrations (DataLink, SDEX) will fail during the downtime.
- Support IS available at support.pbisapps.org
- You may also reach us at 855-455-8194 during normal hours: 7 AM–4 PM Pacific, Monday–Friday
- Find us on Facebook for status updates
What are the Benefits?
Our applications will be more stable and less vulnrable to outages with the benefit of redundant power and cooling systems.?
In addition, the new data center features the following:
- 24/7 video surveillance
- Rack-level security
- Access is logged and audited
- Redundant power
- Redundant cooling
- Redundant network options
- Multiple 10-Gigabit Ethernet connections